Wednesday, June 1, 2016

THOUGHTS ON "THE DANCE"

Thoughts on the dance:  I don’t know why more people don’t dance.  When children hear music, they often start to move as the music takes them.  When I hear music today, it makes me want to experience the pure pleasure of the melody and rhythm by grabbing my partner and dancing across the floor.  As a youth, I danced for the fun of it.  Now, I dance to escape the cares of this world and move to a better place.

The dance is a metaphor for life.  It has a beginning, a middle part and an end.  So quickly, we all come to the end of the song.  We don’t remember much about the beginning, but let us enjoy the middle part as long as we can.

To dance is to escape

Why not just get up and dance.

To dance with a partner throughout life, is to experience joy that can’t be compared to anything else.

I believe we were all created with an ability to dance…to experience the joy that it brings and the music that we hear.

As you dance, express what you hear.


My wish is that more people would dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment